Friday, December 7, 2012

Topics

The list below includes topics to spark my thinking on those days when I find it difficult to get started.

Wael Ghonim's transformation from personal introvert to revolutionary
Scrubbing floors in kindergarten
Growing up on Dudrey Court
Mr. Saitsky's house
The Barbados version of English
My first love - Japan
Squeezing toothpaste tubes from the middle
Biorythms in Tehran
Black sweaters in the bazaar
Rob's ability to run into people from his past just about anywhere in the world
Kendall Myers
Merry Christmas from Henry
Waiting for Santa Claus
Saving up for Disneyland
Twin brothers when I was 10
Writing letters to Lois
Fishing with Dad
Basketball games with Dad
Baseball games with Dad
My first solo sewing project
Rowing across the lake to the island with Wayne
Lincoln Jones
Death of an American overseas
Iranian visa applicant who had been my student
Iranian visa applicant whose translator told us he didn't know his daughter has died
Iranian visa applicant who came back again because he knew I would listen to him
German visa applicant who told me lies have short legs
Making a difference in the restaurants in Chisinau
The ambassador's car is missing
Ben lost his leg
A Romanian funeral in Iasi
Photographs in the park in Iasi
Spielen wir! He said.
I love four-year-olds
Lessons from my baby brother
The Weiss brothers
Can you help us? They asked.
Nasser's spirit
The Odd Couple
The lady in Berkeley who wanted a baby
The man in Berkeley who borrowed the carpet
The sailor/ex Peace Corps Volunteer in San Francisco
Hit in the head with a baseball bat
The practice date
Forever second
They call me Mr. Tibbs
County Road 26
Riding to Buffalo State Park
Riding to Barnesville
Tall, cool, and full of alcohol
Are you still thinking about THAT?
Shiraz
Festival of Nations
Thinking is just talking inside your head
if you could go back to your past and change one thing, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment